ANSSEN ARC GOUGING ROD
1. Direct Current Jointed Copper -Carbon Electrodes Application:
Ideal for either automatic or manual torchapplications. Continuous electrode feel excellent quality and eliminates stub loss.
2. Direct Current Round Copper - Coated Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
For gouging cutting and boring.3. Direct Current Rectangular Copper - Coated Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
Excellentior cutting removing, weld and Castings Crowns. Repairing of making dies.4. Direct Current Copper Coated Blasting Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
Designed for high current users and be good at finishing work to hard alloys and castings with amazingly high efficiency.
5. Direct Current Copper Coated Hollow Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
Has more efficient metal removal than normal pointed solid rods, produce lower smoke while using maintaing the uniform diameter and machine like grooves and reduced slag. Two Main types.
6. Alternating Current Copper Coated Pointed Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
Use with AC Power Suppliers. It can strike more stable arc to make the operating more efficient.
7. Direct Current Half Round Copper - Coated Carbon ElectrodesApplication:
Excellent for producing Broad & shallow groove.
8.Underwater gouging carbon electrodesApplication:
Applied to marine engineering, cutting all kinds of metal materials, elimination of welds or castings projections replace the use of special electrode marine engineering, economic, fast accurate, current rating 450A-500A.